Mid-Weight Graphic Designer / Full Time / Paid
Sydney NSW AU
We’re on the hunt for a talented Mid-Weight creative/graphic designer to support our award winning PR & brand engagement agency based in Sydney.
The successful candidate will work across multiple agency functions and teams including, content marketing, video production, digital advertising and PR.
Specifically you will be responsible for:
– Producing a range of content pieces including; digital ads, brochures, whitepapers, pitch decks, social media posts, website graphics, video graphics, branding materials and more.
– Executing in-house creative video/photoshoots. Developing storyboards, mood boards for video production projects
– Refining CampaignLab’s brand look and feel – developing and updating a range of assets to support the agency’s growth
Here’s a quick summary about us.
CampaignLab exists to help brands “join the conversation” its customers are having. We’re pretty good at it too and have a very long list of industry awards, accolades and happy clients to testify.
This year we celebrated our 7th anniversary. We’ve built the business by dreaming up big ideas and turning those ideas into a reality for awesome brand partners such as; OPPO, Fiji Airways, Fujifilm, Lovehoney, Flora & Fauna and many more.
We thrive on fully integrated campaigns pulling together all forms of marketing. What that means is one day we might hosting a major media launch event, or shooting a product video. The next we’re executing a brand activation or social campaign. So if you have a passion for creative/visual communications we want to hear from you.
So what’s on the table? We work hard to attract the best talent. So here you go:
– 50/50 Hybrid working (office and from home).
– 23 days annual leave – Inclusive of 3 x Doona Days (for those days when you simply can’t face the world).
– Strong work culture perks e.g. complimentary Yoga classes and coffee.
– $1,000 lifestyle bonus to spend how you wish.
– Competitive salary.
– All the tech you need to do your job.
– Robust training program.
– Good work-life balance.
– The opportunity to work alongside a team of creative professionals.
So, if this sounds like you and you match some or all the requirements, why not get in touch?
Specifically, we’re looking for someone who:
– Has a proven track record of producing beautifully designed content
– Has an eye for producing thumb-stopping content
– Is proficient across Adobe’s suite of products
– Is fun to be around! (That’s essential!)