SecurityWeek will host its 2021 Security Operations Summit as a fully immersive virtual event on December 8, 2021.
In this exclusive SecurityWeek virtual event, defenders from the trenches will share use cases, best practices, insights for adopting tools and processes, and war stories to help make security operations centers (SOCs) more effective and efficient.
Attendees can immerse themselves in a virtual environment to discuss the latest security operations trends and challenges and gain insights into strategies that can maximize the efficiency of enterprise SOCs Through a cutting-edge platform, attendees can interact with speakers and sponsors, and visit networking lounges, specific zones & sponsor booths. (Register now to join the virtual experience)
SecurityWeek’s Security Operations Summit will help address common security operations challenges and demonstrate how efficient workflow and collaboration can lead to improved decision making throughout the threat detection, analysis and incident response processes.
Topics and areas of discussion for the summit will include :
• Modernizing the Security Operations Center
• Establishing Resilient Incident Response Plans
• Addressing the Cyber Skills Gap with Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
• Detection and Incident Response Use Cases
• OODA (Observe, Orient, Decide and Act) Loops for Security Teams
• Threat Intelligence and Supply Chain Considerations
• Optimizing Scarce Resources and Managing
• Workflow to Detect and Respond to Threats Faster
• Improving defenses using threat intelligence and information sharing
• Managing Product Bake-offs, PoCs and Demos
• Evaluating and Leveraging Solutions for Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR), Security Operations and Analytics Platform Architecture (SOAPA), Extended Detection and Response (XDR), and more